What are your hours of operation?
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday. We are closed major holidays and follow the JCPS snow closing schedule.
What type of funding do you accept?
• Michelle P and SCL waivers
• Private Pay
• Medicaid, Medicare and other health insurance
How many days must a participant attend the day program?
Hours of participation are based on individual needs and desires.
What activities are offered at the day program?
Mariposa offers various activities based on participant needs, abilities and desires. Alternative activities are provided for those who do not wish to participate in the scheduled activity.
Examples of activities:
• Men’s and Women’s Group
• Cooking Club
• Sports Club
• Computer skills
• Exercise Group
• Animal care
• Music Therapy through Louisville Expressive Therapies
• Square dancing lessons through Happy Squares
• Computer skills
• Bible study
• Bingo at J-Town Bingo Hall
• Shopping at Dollar General
• Exercise at Planet Fitness
• Outreach opportunities
• Meaningful outings that facilitate learning and developing/maintaining connections in our community
What services do you provide?
• Adult Day Training, ADT, for adults
• Adult Day Health Care, ADHC, for adults
• Skilled nursing services in our ADT/ADHC
• Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy for adults and children
• Behavior Supports for adults and children
• Psychological services for adults
• Nutritional Services for adults
Do you provide on-site or in-home therapy?
ST, OT and PT services are available at our clinic. Behavior, Nutritional and Psychological services are available at our clinic, in the home and community.
How does one get started?
Contact Erin Davis, Executive Director, at (502) 896-8147 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire how we can help